Friday, April 6, 2012

Blog Start

Set start, Tough Luck on


I created this blog in 2011 with the intention of starting a blog back in 2011. It is now 2012 and here I am still procrastinating about my very first post.


Whatever ...

Post


I have always thought of myself as a gamer who uses a large spectrum of medium choice to game with. Following is a short list of what king of game I play. This list does not even include my collections and other hobbies outside of gaming which I might show off one day for the fun of it.

Board games - Descents, Space Hulk
Card games - Magic The Gathering, Killer Bunnies
Strategy games - Risk, Axis and Allies
War games - Battletech, Warhammer 40,000
Role-playing games - FAIL (The blog description explains this in a nutshell.)
Computer Games - Minecraft, TF2
Video Games - Halo, Fallout, Gears or War

With respect to the blog title and blog description I will try to give an insight of how I enjoy being a gamer. With good content I can continue to play the games I love, discover new games and attract others to game with along the way.

For the most part Warhammer 40,000 will have a dominant pressence on this blog. The good thing about this is I can show off my models and my terrain and maybe get some much needed comments and critiques.

I will stick to a minimum weekly post update as long as I have some content to share. I feel there is more than enough content to post an update more than once a week so keep checking back.

I'll follow up later this weekend with some pictures and detail of some of my current projects I am working on. Till then feel free to follow me along.

2 comments:

  1. Oh sure, I know what this is. A soap box from which you can spew the misguided propaganda (which you'll probably claim as an 'opposing viewpoint' or some such nonsense) praising the virtues of your blood crazed, Khorne/Sanguinius worshipping Blood Angels!!!

    lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I am one of da cheefs friends. Can't wait to see what you blog about. You ever plan to come to the FLGS and get a game of 40k in ?

    ReplyDelete